Easy peasy is this, a great sweet treat and the perfect accompaniment to a well-brewed mug of Yorkshire tea.
Desiccated coconut is healthier for you than you might be aware, it’s basically chopped and shredded coconut flesh and only contains around 3% of its original moisture content. It packs a nutritional punch too, in the 200 grams used in this recipe the list below shows just what this tree nut provides.
• 560 calories
• 6g of protein
• 20g of carbohydrates
• 54g of fats
• 10g of natural sugars
• 12g of fibre
• 120% of the adult RDI (recommended daily intake) of manganese
• 88% of the adult RDI of copper
• 30% of the adult RDI of selenium
• 26% of the adult RDI of phosphorous
• 22% of the adult RDI of iron
• 20% of the adult RDI of zinc
• 12% of the adult RDI of potassium.
Plus essential healthy fibre that aids the stomach, metabolism and the bodies fat processing ability.
Surprised? Well for such a simple recipe it has to be worth a go, no?
Makes 12 good slices
- 2ml Tailored Cherry Drop CBD oil drops
- 200g Desiccated coconut
- Two eggs, beaten
- 85g Caster sugar
- 200g White chocolate (broken and chopped roughly)
- 85g Glace cherries, halved
- Preheat your oven to 180’c
- Grab a baking tray and line it with a piece of greaseproof baking paper, around 20cm by 30cm is the size that suits this best.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix every one of the ingredients and combine them all well.
- Pour and spread the mix evenly into the tray and bake for 20 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Take out and leave to cool in the tray.
- Once cooled grab a knife and portion into whatever size slices you wish!
Just make sure there is enough Tea mashed!