Most of us like it quick, easy and hassle free in the kitchen yes? Well, this recipe is just that. Packed full of body boosting healthy nutrients with a citrus spark and a chilli zing, it’s almost ELECTRIC!
• 4 x fillets of Bassa white fish (frozen)
• Ginger roughly a 1-inch long bulb peeled and cut into long slices
• 1 large HOT! chilli cut length ways into 4, deseed if you want it a little cooler
• 3-4 Cloves of garlic peeled and sliced
• 1 lemon cut into 8 wedges
• Chilli flakes
• Sesame oil
• Sea salt
• Black Pepper
• 4 leaves of basil
• Tailored Wellbeing Electric Lemon CBD oil
Brown or grease proof baking paper, make sure you have enough to wrap and fold the fish inside.
Pre-heat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas 3
1. Lay the frozen fish on the paper, I prefer to prepare it frozen as the chops and cuts of the accompanying ingredients have the chance to infuse with the fish as it cooks and steams in the bag.
2. Drizzle the fillets with a little sesame oil, not too much as sesame oil is quite potent and could overpower everything.
3. Arrange the ginger, chilli, garlic and lemon wedges evenly around and in between the fish fillets.
4. Mill your chilli flakes over the fillets, you can go crazy or play it safe with a few turns and sprinkles.
5. Season with sea salt and some fresh milled black pepper and then add the basil leaves.
6. Now is the time to add the CBD oil, drizzle over x1 full pipette for each fillet of fish, which equates to roughly 132mg of our CBD.
7. Now to bag it up! Pick up each side of the sheet, the sides running the same way as the length of the fillets. Bring them together and roll and fold them over, you should be able to roll and fold a 1cm fold 3-4 times.
8. Take the ends and fold these together, you should end up with what looks like a large Cornish pasty style parcel.
TOP TIP: The folds should hold and not spring open. If you are struggling, a metal paper clip or two will see you right.
9. Place on an oven baking tray, preferably one with sides just in case your parcel pops open (you don’t want to have to clean your oven down after dinner) and bake for 20 minutes.
10. Voila! Serve up and enjoy!
TOP TIP: There will be a lot of cooking juices in the bag once everything has cooked, don’t waste it as it’s jammed full of goodness and flavour. You can gently pour it over some fresh cooked rice, noodles or even some steamed green vegetables to accompany your fish!
Hope you give this one a go, and don’t forget there’ll be a new recipe going live next week so don’t forget to come and check the next one out next Monday too.