A mojito has to be my favourite Cocktail of all time and when the suns shining, and the weather is hot there is nothing more refreshing.
The limes provide you with vitamin C and terpenes too, so adding a dropper or two of our Alpine mint CBD oral oil drops makes is a real mix of summer sunshine goodness.
You will need two sturdy high ball glasses or something that can handle the muddling without breaking.
- 2mls or 2 full pipettes of Tailored Wellbeing Alpine Mint CBD oral oil drops
- Ice crushed enough to fill 1 of the high ball or your chosen glass.
- 4 tablespoons of white sugar, or you can use dark brown to add a little more depth of flavour, I prefer the latter.
- 2 limes cut into wedges, 8 out of each.
- 100ml White Rum
- 240ml Soda water
- 20 or so fresh picked mint leaves, Spearmint is best but harder to get hold in the shops.
1. Put 10 mint leaves and 4 lime wedges into each glass, use a muddler or small wooden spoon to crush the mint and lime wedges add the Alpine mint 1ml per glass. Crushing the lime and mint helps release all the natural oils and this is what helps create the fantastic flavour of a good Mojito
2. Add a couple more lime wedges to each glass and split the sugar equally over each glass too.
3. Throw in the crushed ice and pack it down
4. Pour in the Rum over the ice
5. Top up with soda
6. Stir and taste add more sugar if you wish
7. Garnish with a lime wedge and sprig of mint
8. Sit back relax and Cheers, enjoy!