A real quick and easy tart you can put together in no time at all, 15 minutes and it is ready to serve.
Utilising Tailored Electric Lemon CBD oil drops in the tart mix compliments the French Goat’s cheese, and the walnuts add a nice texted crunch.
Walnuts are little wonders of nature and contain an unusual type of Vitamin E, which provides the cardiovascular system in our bodies with a real charge of protection from potential heart problems. Inside these little brain lookalikes you’ll find fibre, potassium, calcium, magnesium, biotin, omega-3’s and sodium too. Omega-3’s help promote the ECS function, so by adding the Electric Lemon to this recipe it is a body booster.
Plus, it goes great with a good glass of white wine too!
Preheat your oven 190’C
- 4ml Tailored Electric Lemon CBD oil
- 1/2tbsp Olive oil
- 25g butter unsalted
- 2 medium leeks (sliced and washed)
- 1tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- Zest 2 lemon
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 ready roll of puff pastry
- 200g French soft Goat’s cheese
- 50-80g Walnuts
- 1 beaten egg
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan.
- Add the butter, once it starts to bubble toss in your washed sliced and drained leeks, cook over medium heat until they look slightly translucent.
- Stir in the lemon zest, add the thyme and turn the heat up slightly.
- Add the lemon juice and reduce down until nearly gone, then add 2ml of the Electric Lemon CBD and stir in well.
- Season with fresh milled sea salt and pepper and take off the stove.
- Roll out your pastry on a baking matt or baking paper, lightly score along each side around 1-2cm inside the edge. Grab a fork and prick the rest of the pastry base all over (this stops the pastry rising unevenly all over the place).
- Now take your leeks and spread them all over the pricked pastry base, break up your French Goat’s cheese and drop randomly all over the tart, toss on your walnuts and season well.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with your beaten egg.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20minutes until the edges puff and rise.
- Take out, toss on your chopped fresh parsley and drizzle on your last 2ml Electric lemon CBD and serve hot.