This one is rich and satisfying with chocolate notes, sweet jammy berries and deep peanut flavours. Why would I not add an additional layer of quality to this recipe? Well, I did! I added Berry Bliss CBD oil, with its relaxing terpene blend and broad-spectrum distillate, this flavours attributes marry so well with the chocolates and berries in this recipe. Chocolate helps release happy brain chemicals, and these endorphins help our bodies feel better and happier, so pairing this with CBD is a no brainer.
Various types of cannabinoid chocolates are sold all over America in the dispensaries; they are trendy but at the same time can be rather expensive. This recipe basically teaches you how to mix and make them at home using our quality Tailored Wellbeing CBD.
- 4ml Tailored Berry Bliss CBD oil drops.
- 125g salted butter, plus extra for buttering the tin.
- 100g natural 100% crunchy peanut butter.
- 200g golden castor sugar.
- 125g dark brown sugar.
- 75g white chocolate, broken into chunks.
- 25g dark chocolate 80% cocoa, broken into chunks.
- 2tsp vanilla extract.
- 2 large eggs.
- 275g self-raising flour.
- 200g raspberries, fresh.
- 12tsp raspberry jam.
- Cocoa powder, to dust.
- Heat your oven to 180’c, then butter and line your tin, choose a tin 20cm x 30cm and line with baking paper.
- Put the butter, peanut butter, sugars and chocolate’s into a large wide pan and gently melt all together. Stir occasionally, ensuring the sugars dissolve and the mix seems smooth. Take off the heat and leave to cool for up to 5 minutes.
- Once cooled add in the vanilla extract, CBD oil drops and egg; mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and then add the flour.
- Gently fold in half the fresh raspberries and pour the mix into your lined baking tin.
- Dot teaspoons of the jam on top of the mix and drop on the remaining raspberries.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Once baked leave to cool and stand before portioning into the shapes and sizes you wish, I always go for rectangles as you can dress a plate more artistically this way.
- To finish, crush a ginger biscuit in to crumbs and sit a ball of high-quality Belgium chocolate ice cream on top of the bits, and then grate some 80% cocoa dark chocolate on top to finish.
YUM, this is heaven on a plate.