Dear valued customers and partners,
As news of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our communities continues to develop, we are monitoring the ever-changing situation closely. The health and well-being of our customers, partners and employees are our top priority.
We have a business continuity plan in place and can still serve our customers and deliver products during the current disruption. We take seriously our societal responsibility to educate and protect our people in order to minimise the impact of this unprecedented situation. Here are just some of the important steps we’re taking:
Health and Safety:
• We have a steering committee in place in order to make quick decisions.
• We are following the guidance provided by the UK Government and WHO concerning hygiene safety in our offices and all our staff.
• We have enhanced our decontamination processes concerning service procedures and reinforced cleaning processes of our facilities.
• We have technologies allowing a remote work plan that enables us to keep our employees safe and continue customer support.
Manufacturing and Supply Chain:
• We have secured our logistics and manufacturing capacities.
• We have a storage facility which is networked in order to maintain service levels.
• We have safe and stable inventory levels for all main products, and our manufacturing rates are not impacted at this point.
• We source very few products from outside UK, so we have not been affected by shortages. We are monitoring the situation weekly.
Ordering and Shipping:
• Our customer support and sales teams all work remotely and remain available as usual by phone and email.
• We’ll do our utmost to respond to any request from customers.
• We are currently able to supply products to all our markets. We have contingency plans in place if our facilities must be closed.
Tailored Wellbeing will continue to monitor the situation and give updates as needed. We wish you all well at this difficult time.