This seafood pasta has Electric Lemon Tailored CBD oil in it, and why not? The two naturally go hand in hand! Citrus lemons which are sweet and sour with a sharp acidity marry so well with shellfish and seafood. In this recipe you will eat mussels, squid and large prawns, the electric lemon and its unique terpene blend compliments this classic dish exceptionally well.
Seafood can offer many of the essential vitamins and minerals our bodies require to function correctly. Taking vitamin and mineral supplements alone does not replace food sources, and for this reason we must vary our diet to ensure we are maintaining a healthy system . Adding the Electric Lemon broad spectrum THC free CBD oil with its unique terpene profile adds to the entourage effect, and produces an even more nutrient-rich, healthy recipe.
Now mussels are not in season in our country at the moment, and the fish counters operating in the supermarkets aren’t open either. So, your best option in sourcing the ingredients is to buy quality frozen. Fresh would be best but we have to work with what is available, as long as you use the fish straight from a defrost you will capture the flavour and the goodness.
- 5ml Tailored Electric lemon
- 1 pack spaghetti
- 1 bag mixed frozen seafood (squid, prawns and mussels)
- 2 bags of prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 bottle of organic Pinot Grigio
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 good handful of chopped flat or curly parsley
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 2 spring onions, cut into 1cm lengths
- Olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Chill the wine! Do this well before commencing the food prep.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, season with salt until it tastes like the sea (don’t burn your lips).
- Once boiling add the spaghetti and cook until the spaghetti has a fine white dot in the middle when you break it, you have to make sure you stir your pasta while it cooks to allow it separate out and so it cooks evenly.
- Drain the pasta, place into a tray and drizzle olive oil over it, toss until evenly covered. Do not refresh your pasta under the tap. Leaving it to stand in a dish tossed in olive oil is perfect, the pasta will not overcook nor will it stick together.
- Meanwhile, pour yourself a glass of wine and heat some olive oil in a large sauté pan
- Begin to add all your chopped ingredients, sauté these off adding the prawns, squid and mussel mix. Cook through for a couple of minutes until steaming hot.
- Add a splash of Pinot and take a good slurp!
- Add the Electric lemon CBD oil and toss all the goodness together.
- Add the chopped parsley
- Take your spaghetti and toss everything together.
- Arrange into a large family serving bowl.
- Share the wine if you can! …then sit back and enjoy